Over the last decades, the positive and meaning-centered psychology perspective has inspired a fresh approach to the study of organizational phenomena, and spurred a plethora of new scientific thought, research and practice. As this perspective has gained momentum, some of the most recent contributions have pushed beyond the comfort zones of mainstream research and practice and illuminated new ways of engaging organizational concerns. This panel discussion will bring together diverse thought leaders from positive and existential psychology and related disciplines to share the cutting edge and new directions the meaning perspective has taken in organizational psychology, organization development, coaching, leadership, engagement, spirituality, and meaningful work.
* Gordon Medlock, Ph.D. Wright Graduate University
* Luis A. Marrero, M.A., RODP, LLP, Boston Institute for Meaningful Purpose
* Joel A. DiGirolamo, MBA, International Coach Federation
* John Davidoff, Wright State University, and Davidoff Mision-Driven Business Strategy
* Alex Pattakos, Ph. D. The Opa! Center for Meaning
* Ken Howard, M. Div., M. Ed., The FaithX Project
We invite you to register and attend the 9th Biennial International Meaning Conference in Toronto, Canada, July 28 – 31, 2016, and interact with our distinguished panelists.