WHEN: Wednesday, January 29, 2020; starting at 10:00 a.m. EST
Based on the Award-Winning book, The Path to a Meaningful Purpose: Psychological Foundations of Logoteleology, this free 60-minute interactive webinar will help you
- Discover what is Meaningful Purpose Psychology
- Experience simple yet powerful models to diagnose and improve conditions
- Realize how meaningful purpose (logotelogical) methods improve well-being and prosperity
- Appreciate why, despite a state of ‘solution overload’, global macro-indicators for well-being and prosperity are trending negatively and remain stubbornly low
Logotelogy methods are successfully leveraged by Second Wave Organization Development Consultants (OD 2.0), coaches, leadership development facilitators, counselors, and therapists. This brief introduction will also inform those seeking to be part of the:
- Meaning of Life. Meaning in Life Learning Series
- 2020 Cohort to become a Certified Logotelogy Practitioner (CLP).
Reviews by past participants:
- Fantastic! (LC)
- Excellent! (RN)
- Fascinating model. (DO)
- Thank you both! This is really helpful and it was an incredible presentation. (SC)
- Thank you to both of you. It is a wonderful webinar. (SD)
The event is sponsored by the Boston Institute for Meaningful Purpose and facilitated by author Luis A. Marrero, M.A., RODP, LLP.